Old 04-07-2008, 10:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Nana Rowe's lily - for Bob

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

If it's growing well in the ground then leave it there. It may be also a
virus that has caused the damage especially as you say this is the second
year it's grown in that way. At least this year, as it's flowered, you
can collect some seed to propagate it (in time!).
Martagon lilies didn't last long with me when I tried to grow them but we
do have a serious problem with lily beetle around here.

Ah - that's just reminded me. Spouse sprayed some nearby (1metre) different
lilies for beetle last year and this, on advice from urg. It wasn't a heavy
infestation but it was a chemical and you did mention possible chemical
damage ...

Mary
wondering