Old 04-07-2008, 12:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Text test

Another big factor to the big companies carrying newsgroups is the volume
carried on the group, according to a representative of Bellsouth. So if we
all sit back on our duffs looking at others pictures, the volume of the
group goes way down. SO dust off the old camera, moves the old duff around a
bit getting some really interesting, novel pictures, send them in and help
to keep abpo alive on your favorite connection.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Steve & Ray:

I just posted a photo in a separate thread. It was a pic of Iwan. Apple
Blossom. Were you able to see it?

Diana