Old 04-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Pete Hurst Pete Hurst is offline
Registered User

Well, the sunflower was fine. It is now over 6ft tall and beginning to bloom

I've stood both sunflowers on a small table, and used copper tape on each leg. A snail occasionally still finds its way up there, but I suspect it would be more like hundreds without the tape.

Also I'm saving a lot of tape by not having to do each pot individually.

I'm now setting up a series of low boards supported on bricks, and coppering the bricks, for all my outside pots.

Pete