Old 04-07-2008, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Astral Voyager Astral Voyager is offline

Default Yucca? What to do with flower stem.

"Robert (Plymouth)" wrote:

I have what I think is called a Yucca that is in flower. See:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....temp/yukka.jpg

Hell's Bells, what a beauty

Is it? No credit to me. Plants that want to thrive in my garden pretty much
have to make it on their own - which is maybe why the weeds do so well.

I've been advised by some here that many of my garden 'plants' could
actually be classified as weeds.

--
eBid - The Friendlier Online Auction Site
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy