Old 04-07-2008, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Therefore Therefore is offline

Default Some photos of my plot

Hello Robert from Plymouth

Have you a diary with a blow by blow account of your success. If so could
you please share with us.

I live in S.W. Cornwall and all my produce is way behind yours in condition
and earliness.

I went through your photo gallery and could fault nothing , just the highest
praise

Thank you for the pics. .............Leslie

"Sandy" wrote in message
Robert (Plymouth) wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/beachco...7605956911200/

Great photos Robert!

I love looking at other people's crops, gives me ideas when planning my
own little plot.

Your toms and cucumbers are much further along than mine. I've got some
small green toms and lots of flowers, plus lots of flowers on the cucs but
I suspect most of those are male so far.