Old 05-07-2008, 03:19 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
gmb gmb is offline

Default water lettuce

Water lettuce, which I love are... annuals. I bought 2. Because my
pond is mostly in shade now that the trees have leafed out have done
their magic - the lettuce has split apart like spider plants but
remain small. The small amount of sunshine that falls on the pond when
they are drawn to low current spots (wind/waterfall current). Anyone
have great ideas "sequestering" them in the available sunshine that
doesn't look too contrived?