Old 05-07-2008, 07:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Today's terrible tomato travail theorem.

In article
,
"www.locoworks.com" wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:07?pm, Billy wrote:

I believe I suggested ventilation which would also carry off some of the
mold inducing humidity.

Moisture and heat will generate mold. Wait for it.

An excellent suggestion, which I followed, with no change in the
condition of the plants. The plants are not moldy, they are just
spindly and listless-looking, with purple leaves.

So was the soil outside of your greenhouse as hot as it was inside?
I doubt it, if there was ventilation.

Good luck.
--

Billy