Old 05-07-2008, 12:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Today's terrible tomato travail theorem.

"www.locoworks.com" wrote in message
On Jul 4, 6:07�pm, Billy wrote:

I believe I suggested ventilation which would also carry off some of the
mold inducing humidity. I

An excellent suggestion, which I followed, with no change in the
condition of the plants. The plants are not moldy, they are just
spindly and listless-looking, with purple leaves.

Why are you growing them in a greenhouse when it's summer? They do much
better outside in the fresh air and even better when planted in the ground.