Old 05-07-2008, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default beware parsnips

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message t
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Well, as I said, some of the jam was from the 1950s. The crystals had
around forty years to grow...

And you said that a couple of days after dissolving the crystals in the
m/wave they began to gorm again. I find that hard to believe - that
crystals
large enough to be detected would form after a couple of days.

Did I say how big they had grown to in a couple of days?

And you could detect them?

Like a beach picnic...

--
Rusty