Old 05-07-2008, 02:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Shanghai McCoy[_2_] Shanghai McCoy[_2_] is offline

Default What weedkiller would you recommend

PatCh wrote:
I have dug over and rakes a piece of ground ready to sow grass seed but
it is now covered with a fresh growth of docks. If I use a weedkiller
on these docks, how soon after can I sow the grass ?

Perfect time to use vinegar. Spray the weeds - they should be dead
within 4 hours tops. Water for a few minutes and the acidity is gone...