Old 05-07-2008, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Astral Voyager Astral Voyager is offline

Default Repairing garden hoses...

I've just had another idea of my own.

When I was working on aircraft we used a product know as Heat-Shrink which
was used on cable looms. A plastic tube that shrinks when heated. If I can
find a bit of that of sufficient diameter in my 'bits box' I could try
shrinking that over the hole - with maybe a dab of glue or sealant to help
secure the seal.

If it works I may market it as a 'Hose Repair Kit' and become a millionaire
(by this time next year).

--
eBid - The Friendlier Online Auction Site
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy