Old 06-07-2008, 12:18 AM
agentelrond agentelrond is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19pat68 View Post
Okay i am a beginner, and having read some forums already i notice they seem unwelcome to the experts!!!! However, i produced a wall of sunflowers from seeds, they are against an ugly garden wall that i wanted a quick covering of. They now stand at arout 5' tall, but still the flower bud is only the size of a large egg yolk? I have seen other same flowers that are in full bloom. Should i cut off the massive leaves? Can anyone help.....please.
First post from. Sorry
i am having the same problem i have buds but no flowers its not fun that and the wind keeps knocking over the pots my sunflowers are in
everybody needs a hug from time to time