Old 05-07-2008, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Repairing garden hoses...

The message
from "Astral Voyager" contains these words:

I've just had another idea of my own.

When I was working on aircraft we used a product know as Heat-Shrink which
was used on cable looms. A plastic tube that shrinks when heated. If I can
find a bit of that of sufficient diameter in my 'bits box' I could try
shrinking that over the hole - with maybe a dab of glue or sealant to help
secure the seal.

If it works I may market it as a 'Hose Repair Kit' and become a millionaire
(by this time next year).

I've got loads of it. I can send you a bit if you can't find any.

Otherwise, Maplin stock it in a large number of sizes.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig