Old 06-07-2008, 04:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Salvaging - A Closer Look

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

The Council would refer you to a forester, how about that, besides, the
question was not addressed to you. As always the liberals want to take
on
all comers with little to go with.

A certified (by them) forester [http://www.fscus.org/]. Look 'em up. I'm
sure you can learn a lot.

I am certified, dumb ass. I write certified plans, you, on the other hand,
are certifiable.

Unlike some pretend foresters who live on the
dark underbelly of forestry, they aren't into strip cut and sell, as you
advertise on your web site.

Strip cut, you have used that before, cannot seem to find that in any
forestry book, did you make that up? How clever of you. Do you mean clear
cut? Did not read my web site, huh, listened to your boy friend John, huh?

Hows the chemistry going, did you ever find that underground source of
phospherous?

And that's a flaming liberal to you,
jerk-off. I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a private conversation on
the public's bandwidth. Besides, I saw it was just you. Anybody else
would have to be an improvement. You Bushites just don't like second
opinions do you?

We like opinions based in education, not from some doper from the land of
fruit and nuts.

All ad hominems are gratuitous ;o)

Enjoy, dumb ass.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Bi-polar rant on politicians, how quaint.