Old 06-07-2008, 09:09 PM
harmony harmony is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post
Can i suggest you get the worms from Wiggly Wigglers? They sell items
separately and I have to say my experience with them has been very good.
They are very keen on their product and go to great lengths to help you
get it right.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Steve
I can't beleive that you are still waiting for your goods, and no one will answer your emails - sometimes threatening companies with trading standards does actually work.

Good luck with it