Old 06-07-2008, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default Yucca? What to do with flower stem.

"tpow" wrote in message

"Astral Voyager" wrote in message
I have what I think is called a Yucca that is in flower. See:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....temp/yukka.jpg

I'm never sure what to do with the flower stem once all the flowers have
gone. Are you supposed to cut it off, or leave it to die away naturally?

TIA

Mel.

--
eBid - The Friendlier Online Auction Site
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy

ours with a few babies on the grow

http://www.daj.fseltd.btinternet.co.uk/Yuka2.htm

Wow! That main picture is off-the scale stunning. I want one! Is it Yucca
grandiflora?
Spider