Old 06-07-2008, 11:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Salvaging - A Closer Look

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Yard mans bitch" wildbill wrote in message
In article pplyinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

The question I asked was,"Does that mean strip cutting the forest,
removal of all habitat and leaving the ground subject to erosion?"

cutting the forest, removal of all habitat and leaving the ground subject to
erosion is usually what some city ass hole does when he moves to a rural
area and creates his "farm". Like I said, you have no concept of forestry,
foresters, or, apparently, ecolcogy.

You have still failed to define "strip cutting"

You boys have become quite the item. You even sound alike. Wonder if
you're starting to look alike.

(shit, just sounded like
the yard man) as defined in your addled mind.

Like I said, **** off, doper.

Sounds so like you. Were you ever literate?

Get help.
--

Yard mans bitch

I know you can't help it Don, but you are giving vulgar a bad name. Must
be the way you were raised.

I asked a simple question of Dave.
In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

Way I look at, its a matter of convenience for the landowner not to wait for
natural conditions for natural recovery in regards to commercial enterprise.

There's no reason for unused land not to follow natural conditions for
recovery.
--
Dave

Does that mean strip cutting the forest, removal of all habitat and
leaving the ground subject to erosion? Loss of habitat would reduce
hunting and erosion could affect water quality for others.
--

Billy

-------

Here in Northern California, there have been considerable complaints
about strip cutting near water ways with attendant loss of water quality
and erosion. Much of this took place with Maaxam Inc. and the despicable
Charles Hurwitz, its' CEO and President, which bought Pacific Lumber and
tried to cash out its' assets instead of maintaining it as a sustainable
lumber mill.

So I was just trying to clarify a point and you went all paranoid. Sorry
to disturb your fantasy of competency.

God, you are dumb. You are an inspiration to all the dumb of the world
who seek to discover and contemplate the profound dumbness of dumb.

Your insecurity is pathetic.

Don't let me keep you. I understand there is an arborist looking for you.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars