Old 07-04-2003, 06:32 PM
bnd777

Default Neighbours Help

Oh today I got a visit from Councils Business Rates Officer !!
They had received a " phone call " claiming i was using my property for
business purposes
Needless to say the officer went away satisfied it was a malicous call
The lengths these kind of folk stoop to is amazing
I could write a book

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Oh dear. I suppose we could swap tales of the bullies. Thanks for the
warning I will let you know

Do share about yours

I mentioned in another thread that I had painted the top of the fence with
non dry paint))) I do so hope I catch her when she climbs the fence to
peek over. (It would not be the first time) She will get her hands

covered
in black gunk!!!

The weekends are when we are home working in the garden. grin

Very wicked smirk

The evil O

"bnd777" wrote in message
Yes keep us posted but watch out for the " silent tricks "
These type of people seem to have endless hours to dream up endless ways

irritate/annoy decent folk

I think we live next to a pair who could win the World Prize for being
Serial Bullies .......not sure whose worst her or him

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Peter James" wrote in message

I won't bore you with her doings any more) Thank you all very much

Well that is a shame. It has been interesting reading. Keep us
posted will you, please?

LOL If you wish... I shall