Old 06-07-2008, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Angela[_3_] Angela[_3_] is offline

Default Which Vacuum/Blower?

I have just moved to a new house which has lots of trees . It is clear I am
going to need to invest in a garden vacuum/blower, but I have no idea what
to look for except I want an electric one.

I read a couple of reviews about the black and decker one which said that
the bag fit badly and blew dust out. Apart from that I haven't found any
reviews, so if anyone has any personal recommendations I would appreciate
it.

TIA

Angela