Old 07-07-2008, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tony D Tony D is offline

Default Which Vacuum/Blower?

"Angela" wrote in message
I have just moved to a new house which has lots of trees . It is clear I
am going to need to invest in a garden vacuum/blower, but I have no idea
what to look for except I want an electric one.

I read a couple of reviews about the black and decker one which said that
the bag fit badly and blew dust out. Apart from that I haven't found any
reviews, so if anyone has any personal recommendations I would appreciate
it.

TIA

Angela

I have a black&decker blower and sucker and it does the job
Have had one for about 10 years , and had it replaced 3 years ago
took it to B&D shop in the meantime the shop shut , B&D head office gave me
a brandnew updated version for free . Good customer care