Old 06-07-2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default How to stop marginals nose diving into the deeper water

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Pictures?

When it's all a bit tidier....

Spent most of yesterday working on the planting....I opted for the cloth
bags and then weighed them down with stones....by the time I'd finished
it was already very blustery which ordinarily would have sent most of
the pots nose diving into the middle of the pond.....I inspected the
damage this morning and was suprised that everything had stayed
put.....so very happy :-)

Thanks everyone for their input
Gill