Old 07-07-2008, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Angela[_3_] Angela[_3_] is offline

Default Which Vacuum/Blower?

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Angela" writes:
| I have just moved to a new house which has lots of trees . It is clear
I am
| going to need to invest in a garden vacuum/blower, but I have no idea
what
| to look for except I want an electric one.

Having seen a fair number of people use them (mostly in the line of
work), almost all blowers are less effective than a decent grass
rake.

While vacuums do work better, I doubt that the cheap ones are any
more effective than a rake, either.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I don't have the option of having a grass rake I'm afraid, as I don't
actually have any grass, it's a sizable garden that is completely paved as
it's under tress and grass didn't grow. Thanks for your advice though.

Angela