Old 07-07-2008, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] MissSamanthaBewleyREMOVE@gmail.com is offline

Default Best Safest Most Economic Root Drench Systemic Pesticide &Fungicide All in ONE?

Best Safest Most Economic Root Drench Systemic Pesticide &
Fungicide All in ONE?

Hello,

I am in the UK and looking for an All Round Fungicide/
Pesticide Root Drench Systemic does one exist?

thats value for money I want to avoid spraying with masks googles
wellington boots and protective clothing.

http://www.mooreandmoore.com/organics_pest.htm

I came across this United States Website does anything like this exist
in UK or is it just a Green Gimmick?

Thanks Samantha