Old 07-07-2008, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Which Vacuum/Blower?

The message
from "Angela" contains these words:

I have just moved to a new house which has lots of trees . It is
clear I am
going to need to invest in a garden vacuum/blower, but I have no idea what
to look for except I want an electric one.

I read a couple of reviews about the black and decker one which said that
the bag fit badly and blew dust out. Apart from that I haven't found any
reviews, so if anyone has any personal recommendations I would appreciate
it.

Leaf rake.

Cheap to run, doesn't break down (though cheap ones break up), quiet,
has an infinitely long lack of flex.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig