Old 07-07-2008, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Which Vacuum/Blower?

The message
from "Angela" contains these words:

I don't have the option of having a grass rake I'm afraid, as I don't
actually have any grass, it's a sizable garden that is completely paved as
it's under tress and grass didn't grow. Thanks for your advice though.

You often find grass snakes in compost heaps.

You find grass widows in a golfer's house.

You find grass skirts - oh, um, TMI

There isn't any law against using a grass rake on paving slabs.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig