Old 07-07-2008, 03:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Salvaging - A Closer Look

"Charlie" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 22:04:04 -0500, "D. Staples"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:38:16 -0500, "D. Staples"
wrote:

I think that you shall be the yard mans bitch. **** off, doper.

Whew, staples.....you need to come in from the killing fields, put on
some Joni, blow a couple bowls, get laid, and mellow out, man...

Hey, what I told yard mans bitch, **** off, doper.

Yes, you certainly do remind me of my FIL, republican. Same quick
temper and mindless responses. Same lowlife language in labeling.

I wonder if you also harbor the same perverse sexual proclivities as my
republican xian father-in-law? Funny thing it is, reading people's
posts and poking them just a bit to see how they react. You didn't
surprise me one bit, Killer.

Thanks for playing, moron. You may now go back to blowing keslick's
every post.

Peace, Love and Dope
Charlie

Does that mean you are through, ass hole?