Old 07-07-2008, 01:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pat Pat is offline

Default OT Frogs

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote
| So I'm watering the plants, and I see these two guys.
| http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...l062008015.jpg

I just love finding frogs in unexpected places. I often see them on the rim
of my swimming pool. They lay eggs in it and I move them to a smaller pool
(until I get a pond made). I don't think they'd leave eggs in my pool if I
used chlorine habitually, and I don't, I use a Floatron ionizer instead, and
an occasional overnight shock treatment (and I'm always afraid frogs will
suffer when I do those).