Old 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Salvaging - A Closer Look

"Yard mans bitch" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

What is this fascination with home grown pharmaceuticals, as you call
them? You seem obsessed. At least you cleaned up your language, thanks.
You shouldn't need me to look up the definitions for "strip" and
"cutting" for you. "Dark under belly" IIRC your melancholy description
of yourself, so I leave the definition to you. I have an abysmal lack of
forestry, environmental, and nature? What are you trying to say?
I wanna be what? Like you? God forbid! Then it is back to your
fascination with drugs. Are you a consulting expert in this field, or
does god just talk to you directly? Where in your response is there the
slightest bit of authority supported information? What set you down this
road when all I did was ask a simple question of Dave? Got it? Dave, not
you. You just going to stand there in your muddy boots and glare?

You used the term "strip cutting" a term I never heard anyone in the
business use, so, from your fertile imagination, what is it? I know hard
questions like that take a lot out of your revelries, but give it a try.

Oh, least you think all is love and kisses, **** off, doper.