Old 07-07-2008, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Everlasting Perrenial Everlasting Sweet Peas Seeds in the UK best in UK?

The message
from Stewart Robert Hinsley contains these words:
In message
,
"
writes

Where would you recommend I get Perennial Everlasting Sweet Peas in
the UK?

Thompson & Morgan the Seedsmen do not sell them for some strange
reason.

I have no opinion on the relative merits of sources, but T&M do sell
them. Look under the name Lathyrus latifolius.

Regards,

Samantha's posts have all been falling into my craptrap due to the gmail
address. I've just made an exception...

I've plenty of seeds, but they are all of the pink variety.

So, assuming you can decode my address in the sig...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig