Old 07-07-2008, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Everlasting Perrenial Everlasting Sweet Peas Seeds in the UK best in UK?

In message , Sacha
writes
On 7/7/08 19:10, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Samantha wrote
Where would you recommend I get Perennial Everlasting Sweet Peas in
the UK?

Thompson & Morgan the Seedsmen do not sell them for some strange
reason.

I see them out and about all the time, can't miss those bright pink coloured
flowers in the hedgerows, just collect some seed yourself.

Um.....isn't that illegal - strictly speaking, of course?

I expect Nick will chime in soon.

What I'm curious about is where is it that Lathyrus latifolius grows
wild in the hedgerows.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley