Old 07-07-2008, 09:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Hardenbergia violacea-1009

My thanks to you Joan. I am a complete beginner so will
have to take some lessons or something like a tutorial first.
Cheers Wendy
"Joan F (MI)" wrote in message
Yes. Expand canvas in white, looks like 9 pixels all around. Expand
canvas
in black, 1 pixel. Select all, convert to object. Switch focus to base
image. Expand in white 25 on sides, 39 top and bottom. Expand canvas in
black, 1 pixel. Activate object, add shadow on right and bottom. Merge
all. Save.