Old 07-07-2008, 09:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tom J Tom J is offline

Default Just a heads up on Usenet aka $ for less

Bill wrote:
³For many years, SNiP has provided our customers with free access to
USENET newsgroups. Due to the limited use of this service by our
customers, SNiP will be suspending this service beginning Tuesday,
June 24, 2008.

http://www.news.astraweb.com/
This is the best thing going as for as newsgroups are concerned. NO
MONTHLY FEE.
110 GB $25
and there is no experation on these 110 gigabits!!
At my rate of use, I have about 1,000 years to go. :-)

Tom J