Old 08-07-2008, 02:49 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default OT Frogs

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:53:25 EDT, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

Cool pic. Are they variants of a theme or different species?

I'm pretty sure they are just a color variation of the same species.
They look almost identical except for color. I used to feel sorry for
the one that was living inside because I didn't think there would be
enough to eat. I guess there is though, because it's been here for
months the frog is still fat and happy and sitting in my inside pot.
Either that or it has found a way to go outside at night (I always
open the windows and turn off the A/C at night) and feed and then
return to the house in the morning.

Galen Hekhuis