Old 07-04-2003, 07:08 PM
zxcvbob

Default garden journals?

Pat Meadows wrote:

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:44:25 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

Kelvyn wrote:

In article, says...
On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:58:23 +1200, Kelvyn wrote:

Can anyone suggest a freeware garden journal/diary ? Have done a thorough

Thankyou for your advice on how to conduct my life.....but i think
i am on top of things ok without that sort of help.
kelvyn.

You *asked* for the advice, so shut up and accept it gratiously, like it
was offered.

No, he actually didn't, Bob. He asked for advice on
(specifically) software.

Pat

He said "freeware" and you went on and on about databases and
spreadsheets. There's not anything wrong with that, but you are being a
hypocrite to then bash Frogleg for suggesting a paper journal (which
qualifies as "hardware" in my book. Nowhere did he say "software"; that
was implied.)

I still think Kelvyn was being an ass -- he should have just ignored her
response if it wasn't what he wanted. And you're encouraging him.

Best regards,
Bob

--
Have a Windows® computer that is powered on for hours at a time? Join the
search for a cure for cancer: