Old 08-07-2008, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Greg Allikas's Ghost orchid photos

Greg says he'll move these to a more permanent home in about a week, so I
figure ya'll better look while you can. All photos copyright Greg Allikas.
I especially like the one of the swamp, and the one of him taking the pic of
the ghost orchid, saying he was standing in waist-deep water...well Greg is
what? 6'2" or more? That'd be chin deep on our Diana, LOL!

http://tinyurl.com/2v63tk

K Barrett