Old 08-07-2008, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Everlasting Perrenial Everlasting Sweet Peas Seeds in the UK best in UK?

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote after"Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote...

What I'm curious about is where is it that Lathyrus latifolius grows
wild
in the hedgerows.

Seen it around the Thorpe area in various places growing on the verges
and
up shrubs, was a beautiful one on our local level crossing rambling
over the
fences every year but Carillion are working on the crossing at the
moment so
it has probably been dug up.

It's about as easy to kill like that as Japanese knotweed...

Thorpe?

Thorpe Norwich?

Thorpe le Soken?

Jeremy?

ITWSBT

It grows in a hedge in Bunwell Low Common.

Thorpe, N. Surrey. Junction of the M25 and M3. Near Egham/Staines where I
have my allotment.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden