Old 08-07-2008, 03:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Salvaging - A Closer Look

"Yard mans bitch" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

Since you seem to be too weighed down with scatological baggage to look
figure it out, strip cutting would be to remove (strip) by cutting. How
is your little brain? That wasn't too much at once for our little "muddy
booted dirty underbelly" was it? Be sure to take them off before you go
into your halls of ivory or it will eventually look like any other pig
sty. Oh, little guy, talking dirty doesn't make you manly. It just
exposes you for the ignorant, insensitive jerk that you are. Just
another mean/maudlin drunk.

Ah, you mean clear cutting, what the profession calls it, to bad you talk
about forestry, but fail to understand the terms, the correct terms, and use
them correctly. To much for you, huh, doper? So tell us, the great
unwashed masses, what, as you call it, strip cutting does? How much is
removed, what is left behind. Since there are a multitude of forest types,
perhaps you would be so good as to give an in depth annalysis of all those
types, which ones respond to "strip" cutting, and which ones do not. YOU
have all that knowledge, right, yard mans bitch?

From: "D. Staples"
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:58:40 -0500
Subject: alt.forestry

Don: Ah, but Joe, we are merely the dirty underbelly of the profession,
the one's that actually get mud on our boots, what could we collectively
know about the profession of forestry. We don't get the strokes, the
diamond studded collars, or the "Forester of the Year" awards. All we
do is grow trees and manage forests. This site represents the real
world of forestry. The archivists will call us a cult, or untermenchen,
of the real forestry world recorded in the great Halls of Ivory.

I see that dope has prevented you from posting the entire thread, and that
dope does not let you see satire when applied.

Jeez Donny, how maudlin can you get? Don't feel too bad though, Donny
boy. Some day others will think of you the same as we do, nothin'.
Halls of Ivy, but Ivory? Did you just fall out of a Marvel comic book?

You actually think, what a concept, you still have one or two working brain
cells.

Ignore this fool

Speaking of ignoring fools, yard mans bitch is one to watch, he seldom adds
to the conversation, gets into his pipe and crawls out.

As I have said often, **** off, doper.

--

Yard mans bitch
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars