Old 09-07-2008, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bobbie Bobbie is offline

Default New Reader/Poster

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Gordon H" wrote in message
Hello folks, I am Gordon, age 74, widowed 13 years, living on the
outskirts of Manchester.
Three grown children, son in Australia, daughter in California, elder
daughter a few miles away from here.
Three grandchildren spread around the world. ;-)

mostly it has been planned as low-maintenance as I have grown older, with
shrubs and perennials as I have become ancient.

74 isn't ancient!

I keep telling him that Mary, at 71 I think I have a right to protest
such thinking:-)
.
I have forgotten most of what I once knew!

No, it's all still in there. Your memory is perfect, like mine.

The retrieval system might be corrupted though :-(

Mary
in Leeds

Oh I like that.

Bobbie, Grandma of two little beauties, Scottish by birth, living in Dorset.