Old 09-07-2008, 06:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Billy...General BS and a bit of Garden....was Salvaging - A Closer Look

In article , Charlie wrote:

Did you ever have occasion to cross with him?

No, but I had one of his classmates for a philosophy instructor, lo
these many years ago, Pierre Grimes. He was a gooden too.

"Goin' to San Bernadino, ring-a-ding-ding..."

Que?

Same Pierre Grimes that is doing the Spiritual Midwifery thing? You
ran with some enlightened folks, bro, indeed you did. Degrees of
seperation and all that and I can make claim now to Alan Watts in just
a couple. ;-)

Always wondered what ever happened to Pierre. I was taking classes at
Orange Coast College (J.C.) in Costa Mesa when I took his class in
philosophy. He looked to be about 28. It was in his class that I
discovered the humor in Plato's Socrates. In any event, nearly a half
century later I still remember him. Thanks for the stroll down memory
lane))
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars