Old 09-07-2008, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default So *where* are the Aussies?

Me thinks they are hibernating?? . . . . . . . . . but it's winter down
under now, you would think they would
be more active on the computer no?
Cheers Wendy

"K Barrett" wrote in message
I had occasion to post some orchid photo links to the mystery group I read.
They are never on topic anyway so I figured I'd put my oar in the water and
post Greg Akllikas's picture link. Show them something pretty. Since a
few folks there are from Oz I showed them Ron Heberle's page and I had a
heck of a time remembering AusDigi's page

What happened to AusDigi? And danny or Eric Hunt? Granted they used to
post pictures at abpo, but they've been quiet since (was it garden
banter?) started archiving their images. Or maybe I'm wrong.

K Barrett