Old 09-07-2008, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bobbie Bobbie is offline

Default New Reader/Poster

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Some new technology is needed - thought transference to electronic
recording. In the next two weeks, please.

You didn't hear Tim Berners-Lee on Rajo4 this morning, then?

I was asleep until 8.30 am then in the greenhouse.
He's working on it - Semantic Computing, and a Semantic Internet using
RDF format...

I need it in the next forthnight.

sigh

Might as well talk to myself, no other b ever listens :-(

Mary

This B is listening. but sadly can't help.
I have been busy studying a Planting Calendar posted elsewhere. I shall
store all the knowledge and then totally overwhelm my man when I recite
it later.
I don't suppose you know how to keep a daft chicken out of the kitchen?

Bobbie.