Old 09-07-2008, 04:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Hoya kerrii

Thanks Gary
*G* Remember me the so called Florence Nightingale of botanicals! Sale
plants, half dead plants free cuttings mostly.
This is why I have this minagerie of container plants.
Cheers Wendy

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
How do you ever juggle your succulent and orchid budgets? Looks to me like
the only fair way is to not have budgets at all. I'm glad you get to enjoy
such a wide variety of plants closeup
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
This plant has taken a long time to establish & only the 2nd blooming.
Cheers Wendy