Old 09-07-2008, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Greg Allikas's Ghost orchid photos

MIght have been The Orchid Mall. Yep those were the days!

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Thanks Kathy, Greg is my favourite photographer & has been around since
day one. Love his work.
Speaking of day one, I remember back when the Internet first started, I
searched with the word orchid, (prior to google),
My hubby's computer came up with 3 web sites!!!! One was in the UK, The
Orchid Lady & one other?
Try searching now! *G*
Cheers Wendy

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Greg says he'll move these to a more permanent home in about a week, so I
figure ya'll better look while you can. All photos copyright Greg
Allikas. I especially like the one of the swamp, and the one of him
taking the pic of the ghost orchid, saying he was standing in waist-deep
water...well Greg is what? 6'2" or more? That'd be chin deep on our
Diana, LOL!

http://tinyurl.com/2v63tk

K Barrett