Old 09-07-2008, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Yucca? What to do with flower stem.

On 9/7/08 19:25, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

snip

Glad the Weigela is flourishing. I think that W. coraeensis might almost
be
my favourite plant - the different coloured flowers on the one plant are
so
lovely. Ours in the car park border must be about 8' to 10' tall and wide
now. It's a gorgeous thing.

I can understand why you like it so much. Mine still has very modest
proportions, but growing well. It will take a few years to catch up with
yours. I'll look forward to it.

They seem to me to crack on pretty well. I put one outside the door to take
to Tresco because they didn't have it. Ray packed another! So the
outside-the-back-door one didn't get taken and it has put on about 4" to 6"
of growth in about 5 weeks, I reckon. It's not a slow 'doer' anyway.
snip

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com