Old 09-07-2008, 09:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Oddity!

Neither have I. Maybe I'll Google spider reproduction. Somehow that doesn't
seem right to me. They are too perfectly aligned. It's a real shot, though,
no Photo Shopping here. I think I'll send the pic to Al & Ray so they can
discuss it too.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Wow! I've never seen anything like that!

K Barrett
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Anyone know what this is? The photo appeared in yesterday's local paper.
I tracked down the photographer and asked her to send it to me so I could
post it here. She does not grow orchids, and someone told her the little
*balls on strings* were spider eggs.

Diana