Old 10-07-2008, 12:27 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chip chip is offline

Default garden decor lust

Bonnie NJ wrote:
I think it would be great - every time you glanced at it you would
chuckle. Isn't laughter the best medicine - just think of it as
preventive meds!

Call me a party-poop, but as I frequent thrift shops on a regular basis,
I have seen MANY such "cute" items on the shelves. Remember that a
moment of wantonness is not worth a lifetime of regret. Now back to the
sermon. :) (However, there were times when I would have gladly
reversed that.)

Actually it is cute as a puppy, but will you enjoy it on the 500th sighting?

Chip