Old 10-07-2008, 12:52 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kathy[_3_] kathy[_3_] is offline

Default garden decor lust

Tutoree boy decided that Evil Milkduds had come to Earth
and were raiding garden lawns.

If I ever had my pond on a tour I'd get it in a flash.
Jan can tell you that will never happen - dogs and
pond tours don't mix. And now they've taken to digging
up nuts the squirrels bury in the lawns. And eat them.
And have the most awful gaseous emissions at night.
And DH managed to set the lawn on fire. TWICE!
He gets carried away with his propane weed torch.
He's like Rambo with a flamethrower.

k :-)