Old 09-07-2008, 11:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Oddity!

Diana sent me the photo, and I seem to recall seeing something similar from
a parasitic wasp of some sort....

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Butterfly eggs? So perfectly measured! Interesting!

Diana

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:32:30 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Anyone know what this is? The photo appeared in yesterday's local paper.
tracked down the photographer and asked her to send it to me so I could
post
it here. She does not grow orchids, and someone told her the little
*balls
on strings* were spider eggs.

Diana

Butterfly eggs of some sort Diana.