Old 10-07-2008, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default New Reader/Poster

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Gordon H" wrote:
Rusty Hinge 2 writes
Gordon H wrote:

Hello folks

Welcom to the madhou^h^h^h^h - er - mudhouse.

Thank you.

Three grandchildren spread around the world. ;-)

That sounds unfortunate.

In some respects, yes, but I have avoided baby-sitting chores.

What's more, the novelty soon wears off.

Oh, never! I enjoy my grandchildren - all 14 of them.

I enjoy them but when you've had five of your own, fostered others and then
they start coming again I still say that the novelty wears off. There's
nothing new ...

I just don't see enough of the youngest, who thus far has spent half
of his life in Goa...

Yes, our Welsh one isn't seen much - but we had a 21yr old living with us
for six months and we weren't sorry when we regained our privacy. We deserve
our freedom!

Mary
whose ten grandchildren range from 23 to 2 yo.

Mine range from 26 (this coming weekend) to 2 1/2.

We're approaching the ancient state!

Mary

--
AnneJ