Old 10-07-2008, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default New Reader/Poster

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Judith in France" wrote in message
If anyone does Bobbie, Mary will know, she is an expert on chickens.

She's not. She just has bumbling experience :-)
Mary

An Apiarist as well, Eh?

Well I didn't mean that, I've learned poultry keeping on the hoof.

But yes, for only twenty five years though. A beginner!.

Mary

I was just punning on "Bumbling". :-)

I realise. Bumble bees are very different from honey bees and they're not
kept for honey.

My friend Mavis's brother keeps bees, but unfortunately they live on the
East coast. If they were local I would try his honey as a relief for
my hay fever.

It's an old beekeepers' tale. Good for the bekeeper's pocket. But if a
sufferer thinks it works it might :-)

Mary